Configuring the Rule Generator for Device Control task
August 3, 2023
To configure the Rule Generator for Device Control task:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Automated rule generators node.
- Select the Rule Generator for Device Control child node.
- In the results pane of the Properties child node, click the Rule Generator for Device Control link.
The Task settings window appears.
- On the General tab, select the task mode in the Task mode block:
- Consider system data about all external devices that have ever been connected
- Consider currently connected external devices only
- In the After task completes section, specify the actions that must be performed by Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes upon task completion:
- On the Schedule and Advanced tabs, configure the task start schedule.
- Click the OK button in the Task settings window.
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes immediately applies the new settings to the running task. Information about the date and time when the settings were modified, and the values of task settings before and after modification, are saved in the system audit log.