Generating rules for connected devices
August 3, 2023
To specify allowing rules using the Generate rules based on connected devices option in the Device Control task:
- Open the Device Control rules window.
- Click the Add button and in the context menu, select Generate rules based on connected devices.
The Generate rules based on the system information window opens.
- In the list of detected devices connected to the protected device, select the devices you want to generate allowing rules for.
- Click the Add rules for the selected devices button.
- Click the Save button in the Device Control rules window.
Rules list in the Device Control task will be filled up with new rules generated basing on a system data of the protected device with the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console installed.