Exporting information from a task log
August 3, 2023
You can export data from a task log into a file in CSV or TXT format.
To export data from a task log:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Logs and notifications node.
- Select the Task logs subnode.
- In the details pane, open the Logs window using one of the following methods:
- Double-click the task log you want to view.
- Open the context menu of the task log you want to view and select View log.
- In the lower part of the Logs window, click the Export button.
The Save as window opens.
- Specify the name, location, type, and encoding of the file to which you want to export data from the task log.
- Click the Save button.
The specified settings are saved.