Opening policy settings for the Real-Time File Protection task
August 3, 2023
To open the Real-Time File Protection task settings via the Kaspersky Security Center policy:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure the task.
- Select the Policies tab.
- Double-click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the Properties: <Policy name> window that opens, select the Real-Time Computer Protection section.
- Click Settings in the Real-Time File Protection subsection.
The Real-time file protection window opens.
If a protected device is being managed by an active Kaspersky Security Center policy and this policy blocks changes to the application settings, these settings cannot be edited via the Application Console.