Viewing statistics and information about a Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes task in task logs
August 3, 2023
In task logs, you can view detailed information about all events that have occurred in tasks since they started, as well as task execution statistics and task settings.
To view statistics and information about a Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes task:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Logs and notifications node.
- Select the Task logs subnode.
- In the details pane, open the Logs window using one of the following methods:
- Double-click the task log you want to view.
- Open the context menu of the task log you want to view and select View log.
- In the window that opens, the following details are displayed:
- The Statistics tab displays the time of task start and completion, as well as task statistics.
- The Events tab displays a list of events logged during task execution.
- The Options tab displays the task settings.
- If necessary, click the Filter button to filter the events in the task log.
- If necessary, click the Export button to export data from the task log into a file in CSV or TXT format.
- Click the Close button.
The Logs window will be closed.