Revoking a role
To revoke a role from a user:
- In the window of the application web interface, open the management console tree and select the Accounts section.
This opens the role list.
- Select the role that you want to revoke.
- Select the Users tab in the right part of the window.
- On the Users tab, select check boxes next to users for which you want to revoke the role.
- Click Revoke role.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes.
The role is revoked for the user. The user can no longer manipulate application settings that were accessible in accordance with permissions of this role.