Configuring a block page for a traffic processing rule
December 13, 2023
You can modify only the text of the block page for an individual traffic processing rule. The markup of the page is determined by the settings of the default block page.
To modify the text of the block page for a traffic processing rule:
- In the application web interface window, select one of the following sections:
- For actions with rules of an individual workspace, in the section used for switching between workspaces, select the name of this workspace.
- For actions with rules applied in all workspaces, select Global in the section used for switching between workspaces.
Applicable only if you have access rights to multiple workspaces.
- Select the Rules section.
- Select one of the following tabs:
The traffic processing rules table opens.
- Select the traffic processing rule for which you want to configure a block page.
This opens a window containing information about the rule.
- In the lower right corner of the window, click Edit.
The Edit rule window opens.
- Select the Specify text to display on the block page check box.
- Type the message text.
- If you want to add a macro to the message text, select one of the supported macros from the Insert macro drop-down list.
If there are multiple values in one macro, these values are separated with commas.
- Click Save.
The block page for the traffic processing rule has been configured.