Removing addresses from custom black and white lists of addresses
Aug 21, 2023
To be able to access custom black lists and white lists of addresses from the web interface of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server, you must add an LDAP server connection and connect to it.
To remove addresses from custom black and white lists of email addresses:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and LDAP subsection.
- In the Custom Black and White lists of addresses settings group, click the Access to black and white lists link to open the Custom black and white lists of addresses window.
- In the Search by user name or group name in the LDAP directory service field, enter a search string for searching custom black lists and white lists of addresses by user name or group name in the LDAP directory service.
- Click the Find button on the right of the entry field.
A list of LDAP accounts matching the search string you specified appears under the entry field.
- Click the LDAP account of the user from whose custom black and white lists of addresses you want to remove addresses.
The custom black and white lists of addresses appear in the lower part of the window.
- In the list of addresses from which you want to remove the address, select the email address that you want to remove.
The email addresses are deleted one at a time. Repeat the process of removing addresses from the list for all email addresses that you are deleting.
- Click the Delete button to the right of the list of addresses.
The email address is removed from the list of you have selected.
- After you finish managing the user's custom lists, click the Apply button.
The Custom black and white lists of addresses window closes.