Editing notification templates
Aug 21, 2023
To edit an email notification template:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and Notifications subsection.
- Select the section containing the type of notification whose template you want to edit.
For example, you can select the Anti-Spam databases are out of date section.
- In the selected section, click either the Message subject or Message link to open the Notification settings window.
For example, if you want to edit the template of notifications about outdated Anti-Spam databases, click one of these two links: Message subject about out of date databases or Message about out of date databases.
The Notification settings window opens.
- In the Subject field, enter the subject of the notification whose template you want to edit.
- In the Message field, enter the text of the notification whose template you want to edit.
- Click the Save button.
The Notification settings window closes.