Configuring tags added to message subjects after DKIM message authentication
Aug 21, 2023
To configure labels that Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server adds to the message subject after DKIM Mail Sender Authentication:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Rules section.
- In the list of rules, click the name of the rule to open the rule for which you want to configure labels added to message subjects after DKIM authentication.
- Select the Mail Sender Authentication section.
- Flip on the toggle switch next to the name of the Mail Sender Authentication settings group if it is off.
- In the DKIM Mail Sender Authentication settings group, click the link to the right of the Add the following text to the subject of an email message setting name to open the Tag for DKIM authentication violation window.
- In the field under the name of the window, enter the text that you want to add at the beginning of the message subject when a DKIM authentication violation is detected.
- Click the OK button.
The Tag for DKIM authentication violation window closes.
- Click the Apply button in the lower part of the workspace.