Enabling and disabling message disclaimers for a rule
Aug 21, 2023
You can enable or disable email disclaimers for one or several rules. By default, email disclaimers are disabled.
To enable or disable email disclaimers for a rule:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Rules section.
- In the list of rules, click the name of the rule to open the rule for which you want to enable or disable email disclaimers.
- Select the Email Disclaimer section.
- Do one of the following:
- Flip on the toggle switch next to the name of the Email Disclaimer settings group to enable email disclaimers for a rule.
- Flip off the toggle switch next to the name of the Email Disclaimer settings group to disable email disclaimers for a rule.
- Click the Apply button in the lower part of the workspace.