Configuring tags added to message subjects based on KATA scan results
Aug 21, 2023
To configure tags added by Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server to message subjects based on KATA scan results:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Rules section.
- In the list of rules, click the rule name to open the rule for which you want to configure tags added to message subjects based on KATA scan results.
- Select the KATA protection section.
- Flip on the toggle switch next to the name of the KATA protection settings group if it is off.
- Add a tag to the Subject header of messages in which KATA detected an event. To do so, perform the following:
- In the KATA protection settings group, click the link to the right of the Add the following text to the subject of an email message setting name to open the Tag for messages with a KATA detect window.
- In the field under the name of the window, enter the text that you want to add at the beginning of the subject of messages in which KATA detected an event. For example, you can add the KATA detect tag.
- Click the OK button.
The Tag for messages with a KATA detect window closes.
- Click the Apply button in the lower part of the workspace.
In order for the settings you have configured to be used during operation of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server, make sure that KATA protection is enabled for the rule and that the rule for which you have configured settings is enabled.