Adding a message scanning event disclaimer for a rule
Aug 21, 2023
To add a message scanning event disclaimer for a rule:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Rules section.
- In the list of rules, click the link with the name of the rule to open the rule for which you want to add a message scanning event disclaimer.
- Select the Email Disclaimer section.
- Flip on the toggle switch next to the name of the Email Disclaimer settings group if it is off.
- In the Add the following disclaimer settings group, click the link to the right of the Disclaimer template setting name.
- The Disclaimer template window opens.
- In the Disclaimer template list, select the template of a disclaimer that you want to add to a message scanning event for a rule.
- Click the OK button.
The Disclaimer template window closes.
The disclaimer you have added appears in the Email Disclaimer section in the workspace of the main window of the program web interface.
- Click the Apply button in the lower part of the workspace.
In order for the settings you have configured to be used during operation of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server, make sure that the option that lets you add disclaimers to messages is enabled for the rule and the rule for which you have configured the settings is enabled.