Forced delivery and deletion of messages from the queue
Aug 21, 2023
To forcedly send or delete messages from the queue:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Message Queue section.
- View the list of queued messages in the workspace.
- To the left of the queue type name, select check boxes next to the messages that you want to process.
- Click one of the following buttons on the toolbar in the upper part of the workspace:
- Flush, if you want to forcedly send the selected messages.
- Flush all, if you want to forcedly send all messages.
- Delete, if you want to delete the selected messages.
- Delete all, if you want to delete all messages.
The operation of removing all messages from the queue permanently removes all data from the queue, including messages that have been received but not processed yet.
In the event of forced delivery of messages from the KATA Quarantine queue, messages will invariably be scanned in Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform but Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server will not wait for the result from scanning these messages. These messages will not be displayed in the scan queue.