Adding IP addresses
Aug 21, 2023
You can add IP addresses only to the list of mail senders. IP addresses cannot be added to the list of message recipients.
To add IP addresses to the list of mail senders:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Rules section.
- In the list of rules, click the name of the rule to open the rule for which you want to manage the list of mail senders and recipients.
- Select the General rule settings section.
- In the Senders section, click the button with the icon for the sender address type, and select IP addresses in the context menu of the icon.
- In the field on the right of the IP addresses icon, enter the IP address of the mail sender.
IP addresses should be entered one at a time. Repeat the process of adding addresses to the list for all IP addresses that you are adding.
You can enter an IPv4 address (for example: 192.0.0.1), an IPv4 subnet address with a mask (for example: 192.0.0.0/16), an IPv6 address (for example: 2607:f0d0:1002:51::4), or IPv6 subnet address with a mask (for example: fc00::/7).
- Click the Add button on the right of the entry field.
The IP address you have added appears in the list of mail senders with the IP addresses icon.
- To undo the last action, click the Undo last link under the list of mail senders.
- After adding all IP addresses to the list, click the Apply button in the lower part of the workspace.
Changes made to the lists of mail senders or recipients are saved in the message processing rule that you are configuring.
In order for the settings you have configured to be used during operation of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server, make sure that the rule for which you have configured settings is enabled.