Finding message copies in Backup
Aug 21, 2023
To find message copies in Backup:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Backup section.
- In the workspace under the Deliver, View, Delete and Save buttons, click any link to open the Search filter window.
- In the From field, enter the text for searching email addresses of mail senders.
You can enter an email address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org), domain name (for example: example.com) or several symbols from the email address (for example: exa).
- In the To field, enter the text for searching email addresses of message recipients.
- In the Subject field, enter the text for searching for message headers.
- In the Message-ID field, enter the text for searching for the message ID on the mail server.
- In the Rule ID list, select the ID of the rule according to which messages were processed.
- In the ID list, select the message ID in Backup.
- In the Period list, select the period that has elapsed since the time when messages were processed and their copies were placed to Backup.
You can choose one of the following periods:
- 2 weeks
- 3 months
- If you choose the Custom period, do the following:
- In the starting from field, specify the search period start date and time.
- In the ending with field, specify the search period end date and time.
- In the Scan type group of settings, select check boxes next to the names of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server engines that provided scan results which caused the messages to be moved to Backup.
You can select one or several scan engines:
- Content Filtering
- Custom black list of addresses
- Mail Sender Authentication
- KATA protection
- In the Message size (KB) group of settings, set a limit on message size in kilobytes.
You can set one of the following limits:
- Less than or equal to a certain message size in kilobytes
- Greater than or equal to a certain message size in kilobytes
- Click the OK button.
Copies of messages that match the search parameters are displayed in the list of message copies in the Backup section.