Creating a copy of a message processing rule
Aug 21, 2023
To create a copy of a message processing rule:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Rules section.
- Select the check box in the line with the name of the rule that you want to copy.
- Click the Copy button in the upper part of the workspace.
- In the General rule settings section, in the Rule Name (required) field, change the rule name.
The rule must have a unique name in the list of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server rules.
- Click the Create button in the lower part of the workspace.
A copy of the rule is created and added to the list of rules in the Rules section.
You can edit the rule description, rule settings, and Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server settings for this rule.
By default, the rule is assigned the highest priority of all previously created rules. You can change the rule priority level.
In order for the settings you have configured to be used during operation of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server, make sure that the rule for which you have configured settings is enabled. By default, the new rule is disabled and not used during operation of the program.