Configuring actions on messages based on KATA scan results
Aug 21, 2023
To configure the actions to be performed by Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server on messages based on KATA scan results:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Rules section.
- In the list of rules, click the link with the rule name to open the rule for which you want to configure actions on messages based on KATA scan results.
- Select the KATA protection section.
- Flip on the toggle switch next to the name of the KATA protection settings group if it is off.
- In the If KATA detected an event drop-down list, select one of the following actions to take on messages in which KATA detected events:
- Delete message
The Delete message action is selected by default.
- Click the Apply button in the lower part of the workspace.
In order for the settings you have configured to be used during operation of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server, make sure that KATA protection is enabled for the rule and that the rule for which you have configured settings is enabled.