Configuring the settings for the event log and audit log
Aug 21, 2023
You can select the category of the event log and specify the event log level.
By default, events are recorded in the log of the Mail category and have the Info event level.
To configure the settings of the event log and audit log:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and General Settings subsection.
- In the Log Settings section, click any link to open the Log Settings window.
- In the Syslog facility list, select the event log category.
- Select the event log level in the Event level list.
- In the Maximum number of records in Audit Log list, select the maximum number of log records in the audit log.
The number of log records in the audit log has a default limit of 100000 records. When this limit is reached, log record rotation is applied to the audit log: Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server overwrites the oldest log records with new data.
- Click the OK button.