Configuring email addresses of the administrator
Aug 21, 2023
To configure email addresses of the administrator for sending notifications, reports, and other messages of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and General Settings subsection.
- In the Email Addresses section, click the Administrator's emails link to open the Administrator's emails window.
- In the Email addresses to receive notifications, reports, and messages from the program email field, enter the email address of the administrator.
The email addresses are entered one at a time. Repeat the process of adding addresses to the list for all email addresses that you are adding.
You can use the symbols "*" and "?" to create address masks, and regular expressions beginning with the prefix "reg:".
Regular expressions are not case-sensitive.
- Click the Add button on the right of the entry field.
The list of administrator's email addresses is compiled in the field under the button for adding entries.
- Click the OK button.
- The Administrator's emails window closes.
Email addresses are displayed on the right of the Administrator's emails link in the workspace of the main window of the program web interface.