Adding email addresses
Aug 21, 2023
To add email addresses to lists of mail senders and recipients:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Rules section.
- In the list of rules, click the name of the rule to open the rule for which you want to manage the list of mail senders and recipients.
- Select the General rule settings section.
- Select the list to which you want to add email addresses:
- Senders, if you want to add email addresses to the list of mail senders.
- Recipients, if you want to add email addresses to the list of mail recipients.
- Under the list name, click the button with the icon corresponding to the type of the sender's or recipient's address, and select Email addresses in the context menu of the button.
- Type the email address in the field to the right of the Email addresses icon.
The email addresses are entered one at a time. Repeat the process of adding addresses to the list for all email addresses that you are adding.
You can use the symbols "*" and "?" to create an address mask, and regular expressions beginning with the prefix "re:".
Regular expressions are not case-sensitive.
- Click the Add button on the right of the entry field.
Once added, the email address appears in the list you have selected with the Email addresses icon.
- To undo the last action, click the Undo last link under the list you have selected.
- After adding all email addresses to the list, click the Apply button in the lower part of the workspace.
Changes made to the lists of mail senders or recipients are saved in the message processing rule that you are configuring.
In order for the settings you have configured to be used during operation of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server, make sure that the rule for which you have configured settings is enabled.