Filtering and searching messages by time of message arrival in queue
Aug 21, 2023
To filter or search messages by time of message arrival in queue:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Message Queue section.
- Click the Received link to expand the list of message search periods.
- Select one of the following periods:
- Last hour
- Last day
- Last week
- If you chose a custom period for searching messages:
- In the calendar that opens, specify the start and end dates of the period during which messages arrived in queue.
- Click the Apply button.
The calendar closes.
A list of queued messages formed according to the filter criteria appears in the workspace of the Message Queue section in the main window of the Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server web interface.
If the message search filter is not specified, the list shows all queued messages.