Configuring Anti-Phishing scan actions on messages
Aug 21, 2023
To configure the actions to be performed by Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server on messages during Anti-Phishing scanning:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Rules section.
- In the list of rules, click the link with the name of the rule to open the rule for which you want to configure actions on messages during Anti-Phishing scanning.
- Select the Anti-Phishing section.
- Flip on the toggle switch next to the name of the Anti-Phishing settings group if it is off.
- In the If phishing threats or malicious websites are detected drop-down list, select one of the following actions to be performed on messages with phishing threats and messages containing links to web resources with malware:
- Delete message
The Skip action is selected by default.
- Click the Apply button in the lower part of the workspace.
In order for the settings you have configured to be used during operation of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server, make sure that Anti-Phishing scanning of messages is enabled for the rule and the rule for which you have configured settings is enabled.