Sorting messages in queue
Aug 21, 2023
To sort messages in queue:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Message Queue section.
This opens a table of messages in the message queue.
- Click the button to the left of the name of the table column by which you want to sort messages. You can sort messages by one of the following indicators:
- ID of the message in queue—Message ID in queue.
- From—Mail sender's address.
- To—Mail recipient's address.
- Size—Message size.
- Received—Time at which messages arrive in queue.
- Error—Message scan error.
To modify the sorting order for messages in queue,
click the or button to the left of the name of the table column whose message sorting order you want to modify.