Mapping a Cloud Director organization to a virtual Administration Server
December 13, 2023
The actions described in this section must be performed only if you are using the application in multitenancy mode.
To map a Cloud Director organization to a virtual Administration Server:
- Start the Integration Server Console.
- Select the Manage protection of tenant organizations section and make sure that the Integration Server is connected to the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server. Connect if a connection is not already established.
- Open the list of mappings of Cloud Director organizations to virtual Administration Servers.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to set mapping for a Cloud Director organization, find the row that contains the name of the Cloud Director organization in the table, and click the link located in the Virtual Server column. The Select a virtual Administration Server window opens. The window displays a list of all virtual Administration Servers that have not yet been mapped to a Cloud Director organization.
- If you want to set mapping for a virtual Administration Server, find the link that contains the name of the virtual Administration Server in the table, and click the link located in the Cloud Director organization column. The Select a Cloud Director organization window opens. The window displays a list of all Cloud Director organizations that have not yet been mapped to a virtual Administration Server. The list of Cloud Director organizations is grouped by VMware Cloud Director servers.
To search for the relevant row in the table, you can use the filter or search bar.
- In the window that opens, select the virtual Administration Server or Cloud Director organization and click OK.
The selection window closes, the new mapping appears in the Cloud Director organizations to virtual Administration Servers mapping list window.