Cancellation of Cloud Director organization mapping to a virtual Administration Server
December 13, 2023
The actions described in this section must be performed only if you are using the application in multitenancy mode.
If a Cloud Director organization is removed from VMware Cloud Director or if the virtual machines that are part of a Cloud Director organization no longer need to be protected, you can cancel a previously set mapping between a Cloud Director organization and a virtual Administration Server.
To cancel mapping between a Cloud Director organization and a virtual Administration Server:
- Start the Integration Server Console.
- Open the list of mappings of Cloud Director organizations to virtual Administration Servers.
- In the table, find the row that contains the Cloud Director organization and the virtual Administration Server for which you want to cancel mapping.
To search for the relevant row in the table, you can use the filter or search bar.
- Click the icon located in the row, and confirm the unmapping in the opened window.
- Close the Cloud Director organizations to virtual administration Servers mapping list window.
If a Cloud Director organization is not mapped to a virtual Administration Server, Kaspersky Security does not protect the virtual machines that are part of this Cloud Director organization.