Removing the Kaspersky Security main administration plug-in and Integration Server
December 13, 2023
You can remove the Kaspersky Security main administration plug-in, Integration Server, and the Integration Server Console by using one of the following methods:
- In interactive mode using the operating system's standard tools for removing programs. In the list of applications, select Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.1 Agentless – management components for removal. The wizard is used to perform removal.
- In silent mode via the command line. You must type the following command in the command line:
ksv-components_6.1.0.XXX_mlg.exe -q -uninstall
6.1.0.XXXis the number of the application version.
While removing Integration Server using the wizard, you can save the following data used in the operation of the Integration Server:
- The SSL certificate used to establish a secure connection to the Integration Server
- Data saved by the Integration Server during operation
- Trace files of the Integration Server and Integration Server Console
If you want to save the specified data, click the Save button in the window prompting you to save data. The saved data and settings are automatically used when you install the Integration Server again.