December 13, 2023
You can use reports to obtain information about the operation of Kaspersky Security, such as details on protection deployment, protection status, performance of started tasks, and detected threats.
Kaspersky Security Center offers a selection of reports that contain information on the operation of Kaspersky Security:
- Kaspersky application versions report. Details of application versions installed on client devices (SVMs and the computer on which the Administration Server and the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console are installed).
- Protection deployment report. Contains details on the deployment of application components.
- Most infected devices report. Contains information about virtual machines that are found to contain the largest number of infected files.
- Threats report. Contains information about viruses and malware that were detected on virtual machines, and information about operations performed by the Kaspersky Security on the files in which the threats were detected.
- Key usage report. Contains information about license keys added to the application.
- Errors report. Contains information about errors that occurred during application operation.
- Anti-virus database usage report. Contains information on the versions and status of application databases used on SVMs.
- Network attack report. Contains information about registered network attacks on virtual machines and suspicious network activity in the traffic of protected virtual machines that have been detected by the Network Threat Protection component.
- Web Control report. Contains information about requests by users or applications to access dangerous or undesirable web addresses registered by the Network Threat Protection component.
- Protection status report. Contains information about the protection status of virtual machines.
Kaspersky Security does not provide a report on hardware registry. You can view information on the hardware of SVMs in VMware vSphere Client console.
Each report consists of a summary table and a table with detailed information. You can configure the content of fields shown in each table.
This Guide describes how to work with reports in Kaspersky Security Center 13.1.
For details on managing reports, see the Kaspersky Security Center documentation.