Deploying protection of the virtual infrastructure of a tenant organization
December 13, 2023
Deploying protection for the virtual infrastructure of a tenant organization consists of the following steps:
- Installation and configuration of all Kaspersky Security components in the virtual infrastructure of the anti-virus protection provider. All actions at this step are performed by the provider's administrator.
- Installation of the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console on the tenant organization administrator's workstation. You can use the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console to manage the file protection settings and the settings for scanning your virtual machines, and receive information about events that occur during the protection of your virtual infrastructure. For details on installing the Administration Console, please refer to the Kaspersky Security Center documentation.
- Installation of the Kaspersky Security administration plug-in for tenants on the tenant organization administrator's workstation.
- Connection to the virtual Administration Server of Kaspersky Security Center. You need to start the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console and specify the settings for connecting to the virtual Administration Server given by the provider: address, user name, and account password.
- Configuration of virtual machine file threat protection using a policy.
You can also create and configure scan tasks to periodically scan files of virtual machines using new anti-virus databases.