Enabling and disabling SNMP Monitoring
December 13, 2023
SNMP Monitoring is enabled and disabled in the settings of the policy, which determines the SVM operation settings.
To enable or disable SNMP Monitoring:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console, open the properties of the policy that determines the SVM operation settings:
- In the console tree, select the folder or administration group in which the policy was created.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a policy in the list of policies and double-click the policy to open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- In the policy properties window, select the SNMP monitoring settings section.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the Enable SNMP monitoring of the SVM status check box if you want to receive SVM status information.
- Clear the Enable SNMP monitoring of the SVM status check box if you want to disable SVM status monitoring.
- In the Properties: <Policy name> window, click OK.