About data provision
December 13, 2023
By accepting the terms of the End User License Agreement, you agree to automatically send to Kaspersky the following information:
- When updating Kaspersky Security databases:
- ID of Kaspersky Security
- ID of the active license
- Unique ID of the Kaspersky Security installation
- Unique ID of the update task start
- Full version of Kaspersky Security
- Application localization
- When following links from the Kaspersky Security interface:
- Kaspersky Security application type
- Kaspersky Security version
- Kaspersky Security interface language
- ID of the web page being accessed
- If an activation code is being applied to activate Kaspersky Security:
- ID, version and localization of Kaspersky Security, and IDs of compatible applications
- SVM ID and unique ID of the Kaspersky Security installation
- Activation code and time when the application was activated
- Type, version, and bit rate of the operating system, and the name of the virtual environment in which Kaspersky Security is installed
- Information about the packaging of regularly transmitted confirmations of the license key status
Information is transmitted periodically for the purpose of verifying that the application is being used appropriately.
You also agree to transmit the following information:
- Type, version, and localization of Kaspersky Security
- Type and version of the hypervisor on which the SVM is deployed, and the type, version and bit rate of the operating system on the protected virtual machine and the approximate number of virtual machines on which this operating system is installed
- Universal unique SVM ID
- License type, license order number, and licensing scheme type
- Number of licensing units for which the key can be used and the number of licensing units for which the key is already in use
Kaspersky may use this information to generate statistical information about the distribution and use of Kaspersky software.
By using an activation code, you agree to automatically send to Kaspersky the data listed above. If you do not agree to send this information, you should use a key file to activate Kaspersky Security.
The received information is protected by Kaspersky in accordance with the requirements established by the law and the current Kaspersky rules. Data is transmitted via encrypted communication channels.