Viewing information about the NSX Data Center license
December 13, 2023
The Network Threat Protection component requires a valid license of one of the following types:
- NSX Data Center Advanced.
- NSX Data Center Enterprise Plus.
- NSX Data Center for Remote Office Branch Office.
- NSX for vSphere Advanced.
- NSX for vSphere Enterprise.
When a different type of license id used, the Network Service Insertion (Third Party Integration) function that is required for enabling Network Threat Protection on VMware ESXi hypervisors is not available.
You can view information about the used licenses in VMware NSX Manager Web Console in the System → Licenses section.
For more information about working with NSX Data Center licenses, refer to VMware product documentation.