Configuring the blocked web address notification
December 13, 2023
After blocking a web address that the user tried to access, Kaspersky Security displays the blocked web address notification in the browser on the protected virtual machine. You can view a sample blocked web address notification and select the notification language.
To select the language of the blocked web address notification and view a sample notification:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console, open the properties of the policy whose scope includes the relevant virtual machines:
- In the console tree, select the folder or administration group in which the policy was created.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a policy in the list of policies and double-click the policy to open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- In the policy properties window, in the Network threat protection section, select the Other subsection.
- Click the View example message link to open an example of the blocked web address notification that is displayed in the browser on the protected virtual machine.
A sample notification opens in the browser window.
- In the Localization settings section, in the Language of web address blocking message drop-down list, select the language of the blocked web address notification.
The language corresponding to the localization of the Kaspersky Security administration plug-in is selected by default.
- In the Properties: <Policy name> window, click OK.