Configuring NSX Groups in the infrastructure managed by VMware NSX-T Manager
December 13, 2023
Include all virtual machines that you want to protect by Kaspersky Security in one or several NSX Groups.
To configure an NSX Group:
- In VMware NSX Manager Web Console, in the Inventory → Groups section, click the Add Group button.
- Enter the name of the new NSX Group (for example,
Kaspersky Security Groupor
Protected by Kaspersky).
- Click the Set Members link to open the Select Members window, configure the rules for adding virtual machines to the group and save your changes (the Apply button).
Virtual machines can be added to NSX Groups using the following methods:
- Adding virtual machines to the NSX Group dynamically. The group includes all virtual machines that meet these criteria.
- Adding the specified virtual machines to the NSX Group.
- Save the group (the Save button).