Configuring web address scan settings
December 13, 2023
To configure web address scan settings:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console, open the properties of the policy whose scope includes the relevant virtual machines:
- In the console tree, select the folder or administration group in which the policy was created.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a policy in the list of policies and double-click the policy to open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- In the policy properties window, in the Network threat protection section, select the Web Addresses Scan subsection.
- Select the Scan web addresses check box if Web Addresses Scan is disabled.
- Click the Settings button.
The Web addresses to detect window opens.
- Specify the categories of web addresses that you want Kaspersky Security to detect.
- In the Web Addresses to detect window, click OK.
- Select an action in the Action on threat detection, if network protection is operating in standard mode drop-down list.
If network protection works in the monitoring mode, Kaspersky Security performs the Ignore action when it detects a web address that belongs to one or more of the selected categories.
- In the Do not block access to the following web addresses table, click Add or press INSERT and type a web address in the Web address column.
- In the Properties: <Policy name> window, click OK.