Configuring Real-Time File Protection task
October 25, 2023
To configure the Real-Time File Protection task settings:
- Open the Task settings window.
- On the General tab, configure the following task settings:
- On the Schedule and Advanced tabs, specify the scheduled start settings.
- Click the OK button in the Task settings window.
The modified settings are saved.
- In the results pane of the Real-Time File Protection node click the Configure protection scope link.
- Do the following:
- In the Protection scope settings window, click the Save button.
Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows immediately applies the new settings to the running task. The date and time when the settings were modified and the values of task settings before and after modification are saved in the system audit log.