Configuring Data Processing
October 25, 2023
To configure what data will be processed by the KSN services and accept the KSN Statement:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- To configure application settings for a group of protected devices, select the Policies tab and open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- To configure the settings of a task or application for an individual protected device, select the Devices tab and go to local task settings or application settings.
- In the Real-Time Computer Protection section click the KSN Statement button in the KSN Usage subsection.
The Kaspersky Security Network Statement window opens.
- On the Statistics and services tab, read the Statement and select the I accept the terms of participation in Kaspersky Security Network check box.
- To increase the protection level, the following check boxes are automatically selected:
You can clear these check boxes and stop sending additional data at any moment.
- The Send Kaspersky Security Network statistics check box is selected by default. You can clear the check box at any time if you don't want Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows to send additional statistics to Kaspersky.
- Click the OK button.
The data processing configuration will be saved.