Viewing a list of connected devices
Oct 22, 2023
Only users with the admin and audit roles can view the list of connected devices.
To view the list of connected devices, execute the following command:
kesl-control [-D] --get-device-list
Kaspersky Endpoint Security displays the following information about connected devices:
- Class. The connected device class. For example,
- Identifier. ID of the connected device.
- Name. Name of the connected device.
- Path. Path to the device in the sysfs virtual operating system.
- System drive. The setting indicates whether the connected device is a system drive (Yes or No).
- Bus. Connection bus. Possible values:
- Driver. Name of the driver read by the sysfs virtual operating system.