Viewing a list of detected applications
Oct 22, 2023
You can view the list of applications detected on the device by executing the Inventory Scan task. Obtaining information about the applications installed on the devices can be useful, for example, for creating Application Control rules.
To view the list of applications detected on the device, execute the following command:
kesl-control [-A] --get-app-list
Kaspersky Endpoint Security displays the following information about the detected applications:
- Date and time of inventory. Date and time when the Inventory Scan task was performed
- Number of applications. The number of applications detected on the device
- The list of applications containing the following information:
- Path. Path to the application.
- Hash. Application hash sum.
- Type. Application type. For example,
- Categories. Categories that the application belongs to (if they were previously created). You can view the list of created application categories using the command
kesl-control [-A] --get-categories.
When you add a new category, its information is not automatically updated in the application list. To update the application list, you need to restart the Inventory task.