Trusted certificates window
Oct 22, 2023
You can configure a list of certificates considered trusted by Kaspersky Endpoint Security. The list of trusted certificates is used when scanning encrypted connections.
The following information is displayed for each certificate:
- Subject – certificate subject
- Serial number – serial number of the certificate
- Issuer – issuer of the certificate
- Valid from – certificate start date
- Expires on – certificate expiration date
- SHA-256 fingerprint – SHA-256 certificate thumbprint
By default, the certificate list is empty.