Viewing the protection status of a device
Oct 22, 2023
To view the protection status of a device:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Managed devices folder, open the folder with the name of the administration group that includes the required device.
- In the workspace, select the Devices tab.
- In the list of managed devices, select the required device and select Properties in the device context menu.
- In the Properties: <Device name> window, select the Protection section.
The Protection section displays the following information about the protected device:
- Device status: status of the client device generated based on the criteria set by the administrator for the protection status of the device and the device activity in the network.
- All problems: complete list of problems detected by the managed applications installed on the client device. Each problem has a status that the application prompts to assign to the device.
- Real-time protection status: current status of the File Threat Protection task, such as Running or Stopped. When the device status changes, the new status is displayed in the device properties window only after the client device is synchronized with the Administration Server.
- Last on-demand scan: date and time when the last malware scan was performed on the client device.
- Total threats detected: total number of threats detected on the client device since the installation of the application (first scan) or since the last reset of the threat counter.
To reset the counter, click the Reset button.
- Active threats: the number of unprocessed files on the client device.