Viewing licensing information
Oct 22, 2023
To view license information:
- Open the main application window.
- Do one of the following:
- In the lower part of the main application window, click the area, which displays information about the license and the key.
- In the lower part of the main application window, click the Support button and in the Support window that opens, open the License window using the link with a unique alphanumeric sequence, which is displayed in the Key field.
The License window opens.
This window displays the following information about the license:
- Active key – unique alphanumeric sequence.
- Key status – the status of the key or a message about the problems associated with the key (if any).
- Valid from – date when the application was activated by adding this key.
- License expires – the number of days before the license expires and the license expiration date in UTC format.
- A summary of your license or information about any licensing issues and recommendations on how to resolve the issues, if any.
Clicking the Details link displays the following information:
- Application name – name of the application for which the license associated with the key is intended.
- Protection – Information about the available application functions and a list of available application components (availability of application functions and components depends on the license associated with the key).