Enabling and disabling application monitoring tasks
Oct 22, 2023
You can enable or disable the monitoring tasks of the application. If the task is enabled, the Disable button is available. By default, the following tasks are enabled: File Threat Protection, Web Threat Protection, Device Control, and Behavior Detection.
If a task is disabled, the Enable button is available.
To enable or disable an application monitoring task:
- Open the main application window.
- In the lower part of the main application window, click the Settings button.
The Settings window opens.
- Do one of the following for the required task:
- Click Enable to enable the task.
- Click Disable to disable the task.