Editing local task settings
Oct 22, 2023
To edit the local task settings:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Managed devices folder, open the folder with the name of the administration group that includes the required device.
- In the workspace, select the Devices tab.
- In the list of managed devices, select the device for which you want to configure the application settings. In the device context menu, select Properties.
- In the Properties: <Device name> window, select the Task section.
A list of local tasks appears in the right part of the window.
- Select the required local task and in the context menu of the task, select Properties.
The Properties: <Local task name> window will open.
- Edit the local task settings.
- In the Properties: <Local task name> window, click OK to save the changes.
The number and the contents of the sections depend on the type of the selected task. The contents of the General, Notifications, Schedule, and Revision history sections are identical for all tasks. For a detailed description of these sections, please refer to the Kaspersky Security Center documentation.