Editing group task settings
Oct 22, 2023
to edit the group task settings:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Managed devices folder, open the folder with the name of the required administration group.
- In the workspace, select the Tasks tab.
- In the list of group tasks, select the required group task and select Properties in the task context menu.
The Properties: <Group task name> window will open.
- Edit the group task settings.
- In the Properties: <Group task name> window, click OK to save the changes.
The number and the contents of the sections depend on the type of the selected task. The contents of the General, Notifications, Schedule, and Revision history sections are identical for all tasks. For a detailed description of these sections, please refer to the Kaspersky Security Center documentation.