Editing policy settings
Oct 22, 2023
To edit policy settings:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Managed devices folder, open the folder with the name of the required administration group for which you want to edit the policy settings.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select the required policy and in the context menu of the policy, select Properties.
The Properties: <Policy name> window will open.
- Edit the policy settings.
- In the Properties: <Policy name> window, click OK to save the changes.
If the user account which is used to access the Administration Server does not have permissions to edit the settings of certain functional scopes, the settings of these functional scopes are not available for editing. Configuration of some settings is not supported in the KESL container.