Starting and stopping the application on a client device
Oct 22, 2023
After installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security to a user device, the application is started automatically. Subsequently, the application is launched by default immediately after the operating system starts.
You can monitor the application operation status by using the Protection status web widget in the Monitoring and reports / Dashboard window.
To start or stop the application remotely:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Managed devices.
The list of managed devices opens.
- In the list, select the device on which you want to start or stop the application, and click the link with the device name to open the device properties window.
- Select the Applications tab.
- Select the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.4.0 for Linux check box.
- Click the Start or Stop button.