Changing policy status
Oct 22, 2023
To change the policy status:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select the Devices → Policies and profiles tab.
The list of policies opens.
- In the list, select the policy for which you want to modify the status, and click the link with the policy name to open the policy properties window.
- On the General tab, in the Policy status section, select the required status:
- Active. The policy that is currently applied to the device.
If this option is selected, this policy becomes active on the device upon the next device synchronization with the Administration Server. This option is selected by default.
- Inactive. The policy that is not currently applied to the device.
If this option is selected, the policy becomes inactive but remains in the Policies folder. You can activate the inactive policy later.
- Out-of-office. Policy that becomes active when the device leaves the corporate network.
If this option is selected, the policy becomes active when the device leaves the organization network.
- Click Save.
The policy status is changed.