Viewing application settings
Oct 22, 2023
To view the application settings:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Managed devices folder, open the folder with the name of the administration group that includes the required device.
- In the workspace, select the Devices tab.
- In the list of managed devices, select the required device and select Properties in the device context menu.
- In the Properties: <Device name> window, select the Applications section.
The right part of the window displays a list of Kaspersky applications installed on the device.
- Select Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.4.0 for Linux.
- Click the Properties button under the list of applications or select Properties in the application context menu.
The Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.4.0 for Linux settings window opens.
The Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.4.0 for Linux settings window displays the following information about Kaspersky Endpoint Security:
- The General section contains general information about the installed application:
- Version number: the version number of the application
- Installed — Date and time when the application was installed on the protected device
- Current status: status of the File Threat Protection task, such as Running or Paused
- Last software update: date and time when Kaspersky Endpoint Security software modules were last updated
- Installed updates: list of software modules for which updates are installed
- Application databases: date and time when the application databases were created and last updated
- The Components section contains a list of standard application components. The status (for example, Stopped, Suspended, Not Installed) and version of each component is displayed.
- The License keys section contains information about the active key and reserve keys:
- Serial number – unique alphanumeric sequence.
- Status – The status of the license key, e.g. active or reserve.
- Type: type of license (commercial or trial).
- License validity period — Number of days during which you can use the application activated with this key.
- License limit — Number of devices on which you can use the key.
- Activation date (this field is only available for the active key): date when the active key was added.
- License expiration date (this field is only available for the active key): date when the application can no longer be used with the current active key.
- The Event settings section displays the types of events that the application stores in event storage and how long they are stored.
- The Advanced section contains information about the application administration plug-in.