Viewing the protection status of a device
Oct 22, 2023
To view the protection status of a device:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Managed devices.
The list of managed devices opens.
- In the list, select the device for which you want to view information, and click the link with the device name to open the device properties window.
- On the General tab, select the Protection section.
The Protection section displays the following information about the selected device:
- Visible in the network is the visibility of the selected device in the network: Yes or No.
- Device status represents a current status of the selected device, such as OK, Critical, or Warning.
- Status description represents the reasons for changing the status of the device to Critical or Warning.
- Protection status represents a status of the File Threat Protection task, such as Running, Stopped, or Paused.
- Last full check represents date and time when the last full scan task was completed on the selected device.
- Viruses detected represents a total number of malicious objects detected on the selected device (detected threat counter) since Kaspersky Endpoint Security was installed.
- Objects that failed disinfection represents a number of infected objects that Kaspersky Endpoint Security was unable to disinfect.